Our Dental Treatments and Services
Providing Dental Services for Neosho and Monett
Four States Dental Care has been in the business for over 20 years and has received recognition and affiliations for the high quality dental services we provide in Southwest Missouri. Our experience has provided us with necessary insight to effectively treat your dental needs. If you’re looking for the best dental services in Neosho and Monett, Dr. Dale Kunkel and the dental team at our practice can give you the smile you and your family deserve.
Our dental treatments and services include:
- General Dentistry: General dentistry is important to maintain the health of your teeth. This includes regular check-ups twice a year, x-rays and a dental evaluation from our doctor.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Even if your teeth are healthy, that doesn’t mean you don’t need a beautiful smile as well. We can help provide you with a beautiful and healthy smile!
- Family Dentistry: Four States Dental Care is your go-to dental practice for your family. We will make sure you and your family will receive the best dental care in a safe, friendly environment.
- Dentistry for Children: Our dental practice provides your children a pleasant experience from their first visit so they can feel at ease. This is important so your children’s teeth remain healthy.
- Crowns and Bridges: We provide high-quality service to make sure you get a beautiful smile with minimal discomfort and 5-year warranties for repair or replacement of crowns and bridges.
- Gum Disease: A regular check-up can prevent gum disease or periodontal disease. This can be a serious issue, especially because it’s usually painless and you may not know you have it.
- Extractions: Whether it may be removing a baby tooth or removing a decayed tooth, our dental team will ensure that you have a painless experience to promote your dental health.
- Root Canals: Our office could be able to perform the procedure with little or no discomfort to you within three visits to our offices. It is a common yet necessary procedure.
- Sealants: A sealant is a plastic resin applied to the grooves in teeth. Applying sealants are an effective measure to protect your teeth against tooth decay.
- Sedation Dentistry: Sedation dentistry can be a good option. It provides a way for our dental team to perform effective treatment while managing pain.
- Wisdom teeth: While it is a natural process for your wisdom teeth to come in, they can provide quite a bit of discomfort and rearrange your smile.
Contact us at (417) 451-1566 for our Neosho office and (417) 635-1173 at our Monett office for more information and to schedule your free consultation today!